Monday, October 22, 2007

Prison Break: Season 3, Episode 4 CONTINUED

My hissy fit is over...


Gonna dig me a hole…
Gonna dig me a hole…
Gonna put a nerd in it…


(Sorry, having a flashback to The Simpsons).

I’ve had my hissy fit over The Beheading of Sarah, glad that’s out of my system. Now I can concentrate on other matters.

I’m excited about the digging of the hole. Finally it feels like they’re really breaking out.

Alex is making a return to the nutty behaviour we remember from Series 2. Nearly stabbing Michael in the head was a nice reminder of exactly the sort of guy we’re dealing with here (he has earned my sympathy, but let’s not forget the many, many murders of Mahone).

The big question is, if Sarah is really dead, can Michael ever forgive Lincoln for not telling him?

And (on a lighter note) how long before the Jamaican King-Pin of Sona cottons-on to Michael’s escape plans? Surely he is going to become a member of the posse, too? I can’t figure out why he would be adverse to the idea of someone staging a successful prison break, as long as he is on board.

Great to see Sucre back on the scene as the Prison’s new grave digger. Now if only Lincoln could learn Spanish and go for a job as a Guard in the Watch Tower…

No comments: